Thursday, December 25, 2014

MidWinter Dreams (WP)

Merry Holidays to everyone today!!! I send joy to all of you who take a peek at my blog-- it means so much, darlings!
As my post title may have shown you, I am in a MidWinter Dream. I am dreaming of many things, good and bad. And of course, I am going to share these dreams with you. These dreams, of course, are more of reality and the way I see it, which as I learned from a wise book, is just a dream in a way.
The MidWinter Dream List:
-- What a wonderful joy it is to know what your dream career is! I want to direct and create cinemas, as well as music videos. When I read something, or hear a song, I think of how I would do the movie or music video. I may even make one, we'll see. If I do end up making one it will be on here, of course. I have started to keep a Directing Ideas journal with me at ALL times, so when I get inspiration, I will just jot it down.

-- Both fantastic and scary: I am a main part in a production of Twelfth Night. The lines to  memorize! But I have faith, and I will work hard to memorize them. I just hope I am able to. (Goodness, the complication of lines: Be that thou know'st thou art and then thou art as great as that thou fear'st.)

--The future. I have thought of that a lot over the past few days, and its amazing how much older I will be in just a few years. And yes, I know, everyone else will be older too, but it is nearly indescribable, this feeling of growing up and watching childhood shrink as you age. I know I'm not old-old yet, but one day I will be.

-- I have decided, that green is the most holiday friendly color. You can use it at nearly any holiday. Christmas, Halloween, Easter, St. Patrick's Day..... It is the only color that can do this! Therefore, Green Is The Most Holiday Friendly Color

-- Sometimes things that are supposed to be the happiest just break your heart.

Alright, loves. I will leave it here for right now. I hope you are feeling as wonderful as you can-- I send my heart out to all of you today.

xxoo
Amaia

No comments:

Post a Comment