Wednesday, November 5, 2014

Hello, Hello, Hello

Hello everyone.
I hope so far, you have had a good week.
Today, I had the privilege to visit a farm, which grows all sorts of different rock and alpine plants.
The man who owns, and started it was incredibly nice, and even gave us two plants (Edelweiss, and Western wild ginger) for free!
However, what really stuck out to me was this:
I asked him what inspired him to start this farm and his eyes lit up as he described how much he and his wife enjoyed gardening. You could see he was doing what he loved.
And it started to get me thinking-- we all have something that we love like that. We like it to the point of obsession and there is nothing else we would rather do.
And we can have more than one thing like that.
But are you in touch with that?
I don't know if I am.
I think I want to be.

   Another thing I was thinking about is this:
   When you think you know something is right, is it because it is right, or is it because you believe it is right? And how do you tell the difference? Can you?
   I don't know. We like to think that we do the right thing when we can, but are we doing the right thing? And is there a difference between what we believe is the truth and the truth?

I most certainly don't know the answer.

Have a lovely night!

xx
Amaia

No comments:

Post a Comment