Sunday, November 2, 2014

National Novel Writing Month

This is a Writing Post... From now on, in the post title I will have one of the following:
WP : This stands for Writing Post
FRP: Food Review Post
TOLP: Thoughts or loving post

Anyway, NANOWRIMO! Its National Novel Writing Month, and I, for one, am excited! So what is this NaNoWriMo? It is a month where you set a word goal and try a write a novel with that amount of words... In just a month. For the adults, the goal is 50,000. The youth can set their own.
     Last year, I got to nearly 25,000 words, so this year my goal is 30,000. That would be just 1,000 words a day!
     This is no easy feat! Its fun, but it is definitely hard. If you want to sign up, here is the adult link: https://nanowrimo.org/sign_up
And the youth link:
ywp.nanowrimo.org

Unfortunately, my novel is a surprise, but I will tell you what is about when the month is up.
Right now, I have 3,000 words. I am a bit ahead of the game, word goal wise.

Its a Sunday. I am tired.
More posts later!!!
Thanks for reading
xx
Amaia

No comments:

Post a Comment